Thursday, June 21, 2007

Interview with the school's Director


Interview with the school's Director Mr. Thong Wiriyajaru

1. How long have you been the director for Anuban Nakhon Ratchasima School?
I have been the director for 10 years now.

2. How many teachers are there in Anuban Nakhon Ratchasima School?
There are 190 teachers.

3. What do you think about the English Program?
I think it’s very good and the students speak very good English.

4. What was your favourite subject when you were a student?
I loved to study about history.

5. What would you like to do in your free time?
I don’t have any free time.

6. What country would you like to travel to?
I would like to travel to, Japan, South Korea, England, France, Italy and Sweden.

7. What is your favourite day of the week?
My favourite day is Monday, because I was born on a Monday.

8. What kind of music do you like?
I don’t like to listen to music but I like to sing.

9. Can you play any instruments?
No, I can’t

10. What season do you like?
I like the cold season.


Interview made by Nut, Piano and Best

1 comment:

MaestraStefy said...

Have the director the uniform too? It's interesting!