Friday, June 29, 2007

Interview with the head of the English Program


Interview with the Head of the English Program, Mrs Mayuree Kasetrawetin

1. Do you have any children?
Yes, I have 1 son and 2 daughters.

2. How long have you been the head of the EP?

5 years.

3. How many students are the in Anuban?
There are 4849 students.

4. What was your favorite subject when you were a student?

My favourite subject was English

5. What is your favourite place in Thailand?

My favourite place is Pattaya because is has beautiful sea and sand. I also like to swim.

6. What country would you like to travel to?
I would like to travel to England

7. Have you ever been to England?
No I haven’t

8. What food do you like?
I like Som Tam

9. What kind of music do you like?
I like classical music.

10. What do you like to do in your free time?

I like to watch tv and water the plants?

Interview made by: Fhasai, Pickwhan and Idear

No comments: